2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter in our Site or that you give us in any other way that may include examples of what users want their website to look like, images, business location, business description, videos, product and/or service information, budget, and contact information (i.e. email address, phone number, or fax number). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Aggregate Information: In addition, we may collect certain information that cannot be used to personally identify any user, and may be provided to third parties. Such non-personal data ordinarily includes aggregate, summary, or other usage data such as statistics regarding total users, usage patterns, etc. We may collect non-personal data about users to help diagnose problems with our infrastructure and to administer our services.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used to facilitate provision of our services. We may use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties who are not contractors or partner businesses working with Saint Pigs Fun Fun Box without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
In building websites for our clients, the staging URLs that are used will be live on the Internet as soon as they are published. Any such live content will contain only information that was originally intended to be publicly made available on clients’ finished websites.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property of our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or © act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our workers, customers or the public. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee and/or contractor access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
8. Content Usage. All content and information posted by you to the Site is owned by you. However, by using the Site you grant us a non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any intellectual property content that you post on or in connection with our Site.